Friday, February 10, 2012

Thank you lemons.

I just wanted to thank anybody and everybody for the amazing support you've given me since my last post. I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate the love i have felt. I may not know everything I should, but I do know that God sends angels to us that help lift and strengthen us. I know that he sent every one of you to help me in my darkest hour. I'm feeling better and getting the help I needed. I hope none of you see me any differently for what I posted, because I promise I'm still as goofy and fun as I was before! I was given this particular trial because God knows I have amazing people around me that can help me. God also has never left my side. I am forever grateful for that.

So anyways. I just wanted to say thank you my angels.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment