Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lemon #7 big black book of white

Hi :)


Let me introduce to you... (drum roll?)... THE BIG BLACK BOOK OF WHITE. 


OK, so this book contains a collection of my most dramatic and fantastic ideas; it has everything and anything to do with my dream wedding. Yes, it probably does sound juvenile, and maybe it actually is. However, it has been something I've been actually passionate about. It's been a great creative outlet for me. In this book are dresses, hairstyles, decorations, bouquets, etc! I take ideas from pinterest, magazines, books, and from my own elaborate mind, and I mash them together and put them in this sketch book. 
So I started this book for many reasons:
1. To occupy my downtime (which is very little I might add).
2. To channel my creativity (I do some sketching :) ) 
3. To keep all my ideas in a book as a reference for when I'm engaged and too in love to want to think of new ideas, I can just look at the book and show everyone what I want :)  
4. To have fun being totally girly.
5. To channel my slightly unhealthy obsession with weddings. 

So, this book is definitely a lemon:) it actually lifts my mood when I get the time to work on it. It's fun and girly and it's totally me!

Yay for lemonade! You should all make a book of something or other... it's fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment