Monday, September 5, 2011

Beautiful Person of the Day

Jennifer Goodwin!



So I will admit that I didn't even know who she was until I saw He's Just Not That Into You. And to be honest, that movie has a lot of issues. But the one plot line I couldn't help but be in love with was hers! Her performance as the desperate-to-find-someone, schoolgirl-cute girl was oddly refreshing. Not all of us could relate to Jennifer Aniston's character and her dilemma with trying to get her long standing boyfriend to marry her, and hopefully most of us can't relate to Scarlett Johansson's homewrecking... but ALL of us can relate with Jennifer Goodwin's character! All of us have waited by a phone, waiting for that one guy to come. All of us have mistaken a casual get-together with a date (well, maybe...), and all of us have been rejected. She played that role so well, I was very impressed.

She has the best smile!


Just sayin', this girl can pull off any hairstyle! She's up there with Natalie Portman and Emma Watson at the top of the pixie pyramid. 
I loved her in Something Borrowed too. Though I personally wished she ended up with Ethan (John Krasinski), but who asked me? She had such a cute style too. 

The dress and the shoes!

Anyway, she's a beautiful person. Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment